Kurukshetra University invited applications for recruitment of various Budgeted and Self Financing Scheme Posts 2013. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 9 December 2013. The Kurukshetra University was established in 1956 as a unitary residential University and its foundation stone was laid by late Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 9 December 2013
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts
- Budgeted Posts
- Clerk: 133 Posts
- Steno-Typist (English): 38 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Computer): 7 Posts
- Transport Supervisor: 1 Post
- Attendant (University Health Centre): 1 Post
- Tractor Driver (Sanitation): 1 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 15 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 Post
- Lecture Assistant: 1 Post
- Audio-Video Operator: 1 Post
- School Librarian (USSMS): 1 Post
- Professional Assistant (DDE): 1 Post
- Tabla Player: 2 Posts
- Library Attendant: 3 Posts
- Self Financing Scheme Posts
- Clerk: 32 Posts
- Steno-Typist (English): 5 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Computer): 8 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (NMR Operator): 1 Post
- Lab Attendant (UIET): 3 Posts
- Animal Attendant (Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences): 1 Post
Total No. of Vacancies: 257
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 50 years as on 9 December 2013.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Clerk: Graduate from a recognized University and knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit & Computer Application. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English converted with equivalent key depressions as the typing speed would be tested on computers.
- Steno-Typist (English): Graduate from a recognized University and knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit & Computer Application. The candidates shall also have to Qualify a test in Stenography in English at the speed of 80 wpm & transcription thereof at the speed of 15 wpm only on Computer (8% mistakes are allowed).
- Technical Assistant (Computer): Post B.Sc. Diploma in Computer Science and applications or B.Sc. with computer Science or 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineering of the State Boards of Technical Education or 3 years Diploma in Computer Sc. And Engineering or Information technology.
- Transport Supervisor: Graduate with I.T.I. in Motor Mechanic or Automobile Engineering and Driving License of Heavy Duty Vehicle.
- Attendant (University Health Centre): 10th class passed with Science or General Science.
- Tractor Driver (Sanitation): 10th class passed and holding of Driving Licence with three years experience of Driving Heavy Vehicle.
- Assistant Librarian: Master Degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution and preferably with three years experience of Civil works in the Govt. /Public Buildings.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 3 years diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution and preferably with three years experience of Electrical works in the Govt./Public Buildings.
- Lecture Assistant: B.A. with Music in Vocal or Music in Instrumental as one of the subjects, Ability to tune and perform Tanpura, Capability to accompany Vocal Music and Instrumental Music, Ability to play Harmonium, Ability to do minor repairs of the Musical Instruments and Ability of preparing the team for presentation of Saraswati Vandana, Patriotic Songs, National Anthem and Cultural Items.
- Audio-Video Operator: Graduation in Mass Communication or Journalism and Certificate/ Diploma in Computer OR Graduation with Certificate or Diploma in Audio-Video systems and Certificate/Diploma in Computer from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum one year of experience of operating the Audio-Video Systems.
- School Librarian (USSMS): B.A. or B.Sc. or B.Com & B.Lib Information Science with 50% marks and two years experience in a professional capacity.
- Professional Assistant (DDE): M.Lib.Sc or MA or M.Sc or MCom & B.Lib.Sc with at least 50% marks.
- Tabla Player: Sangeet Visharad (B.Music Tabla) from Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh; OR Sangeet Prabhakar from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad; OR Sangeet Visharad from Gandharv Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Pune OR any other equivalent recognized course.
- Library Attendant: Graduate and Certificate or Diploma or Degree in Library Science and knowledge of Computer.
- Senior Technical Assistant (NMR Operator): M.Sc in Organic Chemistry.
- Lab Attendant (UIET): 10th class passed with Science.
- Animal Attendant (Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences): 10th class passed with Science or General Science.
- Rs 500/-for General Category and Rs 125/- for SC/BC/SBC/EBPG of Haryana only in cash at counter
- Or by post by sending Demand Draft of Rs 550/- for General Category and Rs 175/- for SC/BC/SBC/EBPG of Haryana only, drawn in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra payable at Kurukshetra.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written Test and Interview.
How to apply:-
- Eligible & interested candidates may apply in prescribed format as available on website.
- Fill the form with all relevant details and send along with DD, recent size photograph & attested copies of all certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate issued by the competent authorities as per Govt of India rules, experience etc to Post Box No. 9 University Post Office, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136119, latest by 9 December 2013.