Kerala SSLC Admit Card 2021 Date Announced: As per the latest update, the Kerala Pareekshabhavan has issued a notification confirming that the Kerala SSLC Admit Card 2021 for the Class 10 students would be issued on 10th March 2021. The hall tickets being issued by the Office of the Commissioner of Govt Exams are for the upcoming Class 10 Exams which are scheduled to be conducted from 17th to 30th March 2021. However, the hall tickets for Kerala Class 10 Exams would be issued to School Authorities via the School Login portal via official website of the board i.e. keralapareekshabhavan.in.
Students to Collect Hall Tickets by 16th March
With the exams scheduled to start on 17th March, all students who are to appear for the SSLC Exam 2021 will have to collect their hall tickets and admit cards from their respective schools before that. The last date to collect Kerala SSLC Admit Card 2021 is 16th March 2021. Prior to this, school authorities are required to download the hall tickets, take the printout and put stamps and signature at relevant places, before handing over the admit cards to the students.
How to Download Kerala SSLC Admit Card 2021 online?
As mentioned above, the Kerala Class 10 Exam 2021 admit cards will be issued to the school authorities via school login. The detailed step-by-step process for the same is listed below:
- Step 1: Visit official website i.e. keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Step 2: Locate link for School Login provided on Home Page
- Step 3: Log onto the portal using your official credentials
- Step 4: Verify the details and submit them on the official website
- Step 5: Download Hall tickets folders for all the students who are registered for SSLC Exam
- Step 6: Download and take its print out for future reference.