Download CBSE Physics Paper of Class 12th Board Exam 2019. CBSE Class 12th Physics Board exam 2019 (Subject Code - 042) was held on March 5 from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM. About 6 lakhs students appeared for CBSE Physics paper 2019. In this article, you will get the complete question paper of CBSE Class 12th Physics Board exam 2019. This paper will be helpful for the students who are going to appear for this exam in the future.
CBSE Class 12 Physics Board Exam 2019: Paper Analysis, Review, Live Updates (Check this link)
A Snapshot from CBSE Physics Paper of Class 12 Board Exam 2019
Content from CBSE Class 12 Physics Question Paper 2019
1. All questions are compulsory. There are 27 questions in all.
2. This question paper has four sections: Section A, Section B, Section C and Section D.
3. Section A contains five questions of one mark each, Section B contains seven questions of two marks each, Section C contains twelve questions of three marks each, and Section D contains three questions of five marks each.
4. There is no overall choice. However, internal choices have been provided in two questions of one mark, two questions of two marks, four questions of three marks and three questions of five marks weightage. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
5. You may use the following values of physical constants wherever necessary.
c = 3 x 108 m
h = 6.63 x 10 ‒ 34 Js
e = 1.6 x 10 ‒19 C
mo = 4π × 10 ‒7 T m A ‒ 1
ϵo = 8.85 × 10 ‒ 12 C2 N ‒1 m‒1
1/(4πϵo) = 9 × 109 Nm2 C‒ 2
me = 9.1 × 10 ‒ 31 kg
mass of neutron = 1.675 x 10 ‒27 kg
mass of proton = 1.673 x 10 ‒27 kg
Avogadro’s number = 6.023 x 1023 per gram mole
Boltzmann constant = 1.38 x 10 ‒23 JK‒1
SECTION - A
1. Draw the pattern of electric field lines, when a point charge - Q is kept near an uncharged conducting plate.
2. How does the mobility of electrons in a conductor change, if the potential difference applied across the conductor is doubled, keeping the length and temperature of the conductor constant ?
3. Define the term "threshold frequency", in the context of photoelectric emission.
Define the term "Intensity” in photon picture of electromagnetic radiation.
4. What is the speed of light in a denser medium of polarising angle 30°?
5. In sky wave mode of propagation, why is the frequency range of transmitting signals restricted to less than 30 MHz ?
On what factors does the range of coverage in ground wave propagation depend ?
SECTION - B
6. Two bulbs are rated (P1, V) and (P2, V). If they are connected (i) in series and (ii) in parallel across a supply V, find the power dissipated in the two combinations in terms of P1 and P2.
7. Calculate the radius of curvature of an equi-concave lens of refractive index 1.5, when it is kept in a medium of refractive index 1.4, to have a power of -5D ?
An equilateral glass prism has a refractive index 1.6 in air. Calculate the angle of minimum deviation of the prism, when kept in a medium of refractive index 4 (2)1/2/5.
8. An alpha-particle and a proton of the same kinetic energy are in turn allowed to pass through a magnetic field B, acting normal to the direction of motion of the particles. Calculate the ratio of radii of the circular paths described by them.