Central Railway invited applications for the post of Senior Residents in departments of General Surgery, General Medicine and Obstretics & Gynaecology. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 24 May 2017.
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 24 May 2017
Central Railway Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Senior Residents
Name of the Departments:
- General Surgery: 2 posts
- General Medicine: 2 posts
- Obstretics & Gynaecology: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Resident Posts
Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/Central Government.
- Not exceeding 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification.
- Not exceeding 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree holders.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per government of India notification.
How to Apply for Central Railway Sr. Resident Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in interview along with all original documents with a set of self attested photocopy of the same pertaining to age, qualification, MCI registration, work experience, caste certificate etc. on 24 May 2017 at 11.30 hrs in Medical Director’s Office, Dr. B. A. M. Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai-400027.