Directorate of Accounts, Daman (U.T. Administration of Daman and Diu) invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Accountants for Direct Recruitment, fulfilling the requirements in the pay scale of PB–1of Rs.5,200–20,200 with pay grade of Rs.2,800/- (Group ‘C’ Post).
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 28 February 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Accountant
No. of Posts: 05 (Five)
• Commerce graduate or science graduate with Mathematics or Statistics from any recognized university.
• Certificate in computer course of at least six months duration.
• Knowledge of local language i.e. Gujarati
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Not exceeding 30 years (as on 28-02-2014) i.e. On last date for receipt of application.
• Relaxable for Government Servants up to 5 years and for the SC/ST/OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions or Orders issued by the Central Government.
Pay Band of PB–1and Pay Scale of Rs.5,200/– to Rs.20,200/- with Pay Grade of Rs.2,800/- (Group ‘C’ Post).
How to Apply
• Application on plain paper giving full details such as Applicants-Name,-Full postal Address (with Pin Code No.)-Date of Birth,-Caste,-Qualifications etc. with certified copies of relevant certificates should reach the Directorate of Accounts, Fort Area, Opp. Daman Municipal Council, Moti Daman latest by 28-02-2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January