The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invited online applications for the post of Technician Grade II (Electrical). Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 13 March 2018.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application - 21 February 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 13 March 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee - 14 March 2018
UPPCL Vacancy Details
Technician Grade II (Electrical) - 2779
- Under UP Power Transmission Corporation - 664 Posts
- Under UP Power Transmission Corporation - 2115 Posts
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Technician Jobs
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidates should be 10th class passed with Math and Science and ITI or Vocational Diploma in Electrician or Electrical or Electrical (Distribution of skills under skill development) from NCTV/STV.
18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Technician Jobs
Selection will be done on the basis of CBT Examination. The exam will be consists of 2 parts of 2 hours duration.
How to Apply for UPPCL Technician Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through the official website www.uppcl.org from 21 February 2018 to 13 March 2018.
SC/ST (Must be resident of UP) - Rs. 600/-
Other Categories - Rs. 900/-