National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) Jobs Notification: National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) has invited applications for the posts of Scientific Officer (Entomology) and Assistant Director ((PM&RA). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement i.e. on or before 30 December 2018.
Notification No : 09/ 2018
Last Date of Application: 30 December 2018
NIPHM Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Assistant Director (PM&RA)-01
- Scientific Officer (Entomology)-01
NIPHM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Director (PM&RA)
- A First or Second Class Masters Degree in Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or Agriculture with specialization in Agricultural Chemistry with at least 3 years of experience in pesticides formulation and Residue analysis including teaching / training etc.
- (OR)/ Masters in Agriculture with at least 5 years’ experience in Pesticide Formulation Analysis / Pesticide residue Analysis.
- Minimum work experience of 7 years (4 years for Ph.D).
- Experience in Research, teaching / training in the respective fields will also be considered as the required work experience.
Scientific Officer (Entomology)
- A First or high second class Masters Degree in a. Agriculture / Horticulture with specialization in Entomology OR
- b. Zoology with specialization in Entomology. OR c. Entomology
- 2) Total experience of 3 years for candidates in M.Sc. in SPS, PQ/PHM with specific reference to Entomology. Ph.D Candidates without experience will also be considered. DESIRABLE: i. Ph.D. in the relevant subject. ii. Advanced Training in relevant field
Scale of Pay:
- Assistant Director (PM&RA)- Level-10 Rs. 56,100 - 1,77,500
- Scientific Officer (Entomology)- Level 7 Rs. 44900 – 142400
Upper Age limit - 45 years
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days from the Date of publication of advertisement i.e. and send application to The Registrar, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana,on or before 30 December 2018.