Do you know that managers are the most sought after professionals across the world? This requires that they are trained in the best of the management institutions which impart the best-in-class management education. North India can claim to be the house of many such management institutes. Let’s find out which are the top 5 B-schools in North Indiaas per Jagranjosh.com’s MBA Ranking 2018.
5. Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
The Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad is a leading B-school based in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh which has been consistently ranked as one of the best business schools in India. IMT Ghaziabad enjoys accreditation from Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business or AACSB. The B-school offers postgraduate, doctorate and executive programmes in management along with distance learning programmes. The B-school had secured 24th position in the list of top management schools in India as per National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2017. It stands at the 5th position among the top MBA colleges in North India as per our research findings.
- Consistently ranked as one of the best B-schools in India
- Accredited by AACSB
- Offers postgraduate, doctorate, executive and distance learning programmes
- 24th Rank in NIRF 2017 MBA Ranking
4. International Management Institute, Delhi
Located in the plush surroundings of South Delhi, International Management Institute has found the 4th place in our list of top B-schools in North India. Founded in 1981, it enjoys the distinction of being India's first corporate sponsored business school. IMI Delhi intends to develop socially sensitive, ethical, value adding corporate leaders through relevant teaching, research, training and consulting that serve stakeholders’ interests. It is also one of the only 7 B-schools which have received accreditation from the international accreditation agency, Association of MBAs (AMBA). It has also partnered with over 25 international business schools for student exchange, knowledge exchange and other programmes.
- India's first corporate sponsored business school
- Aims to develop socially sensitive, ethical, value adding corporate leaders
- One of the 7 B-schools to receive AMBA accreditation
- Students exchange programmes with over 25 top international B-schools
3. Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
Based in the millennium city of Gurgaon, MDI has clinched the third spot on Jagranjosh.com’s MBA Ranking 2018. MDI Guragon is a B-school which aims to produce thought leaders and change agents through academic excellence and continuous innovation in management education. This B-school has earned accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA), London, South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS) and the Association’s International Accreditation Advisory Board. The unique and practical teaching pedagogy is its UPS which has helped it retain its position among the top management schools of North India.
- Aims to produce thought leaders through academic excellence
- Accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA), London
- Accredited by South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS)
- Accredited by Association’s International Accreditation Advisory Board
2. Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
One of the most popular B-schools in India, FMS Delhi is part of the prestigious University of Delhi. Fondly known as ‘the Red Building of Dreams’; FMS is a favourite among MBA aspirants across India because of the unmatched ROI and high placement statistics that it posts year-after-year. The B-school offers full-time MBA, executive MBA, executive MBA in healthcare and doctoral programmes as part of its academic portfolio. It is also the founding member of the Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA), thereby having collaborations with several top international B-schools and institutes such as INSEAD, France and ESADE, Spain. FMS Delhi, ranks 2nd on our list of top MBA colleges in North India.
- Fondly known as the ‘Red Building of Dreams’
- Popular for unmatched ROI of MBA programmes
- Founding member of Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA)
- International collaboration with INSEAD, France & ESADE, Spain
1. Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
When it comes to the top spot in MBA Rankings, it is reserved for IIMs and North India is no exception to this. IIM Lucknow has clinched the top spot in the top B-schools in North India as per Jagranjosh.com’s MBA Ranking 2018. Situated in the Hindi-heartland of Uttar Pradesh, IIM Lucknow is recognised as an "Institution of Excellence" by the HRD Ministry of the Government of India. Being an IIM, it pushes the envelope of management education further by spearheading change and development of MBA programmes. It also enjoys accreditation by the global accreditation body, AMBA. IIM Lucknow has also tied up with over 24 international B-schools for exchange programmes.
- Recognised as an "Institution of Excellence" by the MHRD
- Spearheads management education in North India
- Accredited by global accreditation body, AMBA
- International tie-ups with 24+ top global B-schools
So, this was our list of top B-schools of North India. Apart from the ones mentioned in this list, there are many other reputed management schools that have found place in Jagranjosh.com’s MBA Ranking 2018. You can log on to ranking.jagranjosh.com to know if your dream B-school has found a place on it or not.