Centbank Financial Services Limited (CFSL) invites applications from the eligible candidates belonging to
Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes for appointment at its Mumbai Office in the following positions of Manager (Law) & (Accounts). Centbank Financial Services Ltd. (CFS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Central Bank of India that provides specialized investment banking products / services to corporate clients.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 28 February 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: Manager (Law)
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
2. Name of Post: Manager (Accounts)
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
For Manager (Law)
• Degree in Law with Commerce/ Finance background with an excellent academic background.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in financial documentation, preferably in legal firm.
• Excellent drafting skill.
• Strong legal interpretational and analytical skills.
For Manager (Accounts)
• Chartered Accountant with an excellent academic background.
• Minimum of 1 year’s experience in CA Firm / corporate.
• Good experience in accounting, audits and taxation.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the post of Manager (Law) is 30 years and Maximum Age Limit for the post of Manager (Accounts) is 28 years.
How to Apply
• Candidates have to send their application in hard copy in the prescribed format and send only by speed or registered post at the following Registered Office of the Company at Centbank Financial Services Limited, 15-16 Bajaj Bhawan, 1st Floor Nariman Point, Opp Inox Multiplex Mumbai – 400021 (Maharashtra) on or before 28.02.2014.
• A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be attached with application form. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of group discussion and interview. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the group discussion/ interview may lead to disqualification.
• Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must submit attested photo copy of SC/ST Certificate, issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as prescribed by the Government of India.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
•Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the website www.cfsl.in
Selection will be on the basis of Group Discussions, Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received. Merely satisfying the eligibility norm does not entitle a candidate to be called for GD/ PI. The Company reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the GD / Interview after preliminary screening / short-listing with reference to candidates qualifications, suitability, experience, etc. Preference will be given to the candidates having local market understanding.