The Online application for DMRC 1896 Executive and Non-Executive Recruitment 2018 is closing today. Candidates willing to apply for these posts can apply online through the official website of Delhi Metro Recruitment, ie. www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) invited application for recruitment to the 1896 vacant posts of Executive and Non Executive. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 26 February 2018. Graduates, Gate qualified and diploma holders can apply for these posts.
Notification No. : DMRC/OM/HR/II/2018
- Commencement of online application – 27 Jan 2018
- Online application fee to be paid between – 27 January to 26 February 2018
- Last date for registration of online application – 26 February 2018
- Availability of Call Letters on DMRC website for CBT – will be intimated by email or sms
DMRC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts - 1896
- Regular-Executive– 49 Posts
- Regular-Non-Executive– 1523 Posts
- Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years – 92 Posts
- Non-Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years- 232 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Post Name Job
- Regular-Executive - GATE qualified candidates for the year 2017; candidates should have minimum 60% Marks in B.E/B.Tech. from a recognized board.
- Junior Engineer/Electrical/Civil/Enviornment/Mechanical – Three years Engineering Diploma in respective trade from a Govt. recognized University.
- Asstt. Programmer - Three years Engineering Diploma# in Computer Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications (BCA) or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, viz. B.Sc./IT.
- Legal Assistant – LLB with 50% Marks from a recognized university.
- Fire Inspector – B.Sc. from a govt. recognized university with one year fire safety course from a recognized institute.
- Librarian – B.Lib. with minimum 60% Marks from a recognized university.
- Maintainer-Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Ref and AC Mechanic/Fitter – ITI in respective subject.
Age Limit – 18 to 28 years
Selection Process for Executive and Non Executive Posts
The selection process for Executive Cadre will be on the basis of written test (CBT), Group Discussion and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination. On the other hand, the selection process for Non-Executive Cadre will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers) and Medical Examination.
How to Apply for DMRC Executive and Non Executive Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode upto 26 February 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference. For further information, candidates can check the below link of Detailed Notification.