EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida Jobs Notification: EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of State Project Administrators and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply on or before 19 March 2017.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 February 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 19 March 2017
EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida Vacancy Details
- State Project Administrator – 12 Posts
- Nodal Officer/ Consultant – 72 Posts
- Office Assistant – 12 Posts
- Account Assistant – 12 Posts
- Messenger –cum- Driver – 12 Posts
- Dispatcher – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Nodal Officer/ Consultant and other Posts
- State Project Administrator: Possess Graduate Degree or Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline and a Member of All India Services/ State Civil Services.
- Nodal Officer/ Consultant: Possess Ph. D. Degree in the respective specialization of Engineering or Master’s Degree in the concerned field (whichever applicable).
- Office Assistant: Process Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Account Assistant: Posses Bachelor’s Degree (B. Com).
- Messenger –cum- Driver/ Dispatcher: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ Intermediate) Pass and Valid Driving License (wherever applicable).
- State Project Administrator: 10 years.
- Nodal Officer/ Consultant: 05 years (with Ph.D.) & 06 years (with Master’s Degree).
- Nodal Officer/ Consultant (Administrative): 10 years.
- Office Assistant/ Account Assistant: 08 years.
- Messenger –cum- Driver/ Dispatcher: 05 years.
- State Project Administrator: Not exceeding 60 years.
- Nodal Officer/ Consultant/ Office Asst/ Account Asst/ Messenger –cum- Driver/ Dispatcher: Not exceeding 50 years.
How to Apply for the EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida Nodal Officer/ Consultant and other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the EdCIL’s Website www.edcilindia.co.in and also as required upload the latest photograph and the signature along with the complete bio- data and other necessary required documents so as to reach to the office on or before 19 March 2017 up to 12:00 AM/ Midnight.