National Institute of Naturopathy, Pune invited application for recruitment to the post of Nature Cure Physician, Publication Officer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days of publication of this advertisement.
Closing Date for Registration: within 30 days of publication of this advertisement
Details of Post
- Nature Cure Physician-(NCP): 01 Post
- Publication Officer-(PO): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk-(LDC): 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff-(MTS): 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 04 Posts
- Nature Cure Physician (NCP): Degree/4 years Diploma in Naturopathy from an Institution under the Central/State Govt./Statutory Board / University
- Publication Officer (PO): First Class / Higher Second Class Post Graduate degree from a recognized University and a Degree / Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication.
- Lower Division Clerk-(LDC): 10th/12th or equivalent with typing speed of 30/25 w.p.m. speed in English/Hindi typing
- Multi Tasking Staff-(MTS): Pass in middle school examination or equivalent
- For N.C.P. & P.O Posts: Between 18 to 35 years
- For LDC & MTS Posts: Between 18 to 25 years
Application Fee: A fee of Rs.300/- should be send with the application form through crossed Indian Postal Order Payable at Pune or Bank Demand Draft from any Nationalized bank drawn in favour of The Director, National Institute of Naturopathy, Bapu Bhavan, Tadiwala Road, Pune – 411 001 (Maharashtra), Payable at Pune. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & physically handicapped candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
How To apply
Eligible candidates may submit their completely filled application to The Director, National Institute of Naturopathy, Bapu Bhavan, Tadiwala Road, Pune – 411 001 (Maharashtra) within 30 days of publication of this advertisement along with the attested copies of certificates, marksheets of qualifications, experience etc.