NIRT Jobs 2019: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) is a permanent institute under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is internationally recognized institute for Tuberculosis (TB) research. The Institute has invited applications for Project Technical Officer, Proiect Technical Officer (Field Investigator), Proiect Technician III (Laboratory Technician) and Data Entry Operator (Grade B) Posts. Candidates who have requisite qualification for these posts can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 October 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date and Time: 24 October 2019 (09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.)
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Jobs Details:
- Proiect Technical Officer(Field Investigator): 01
- Proiect Technician III (Laboratory Technician): 02
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B): 01
Educational qualification for Project Technical Officer and Other:
- Proiect Technical Officer (Field Investigator): Graduate degree in science/Epidemiology/Public Health with 05 years of work experience in a recognized institution OR Post Graduate degree in epidemiology/Public Health from any recognized university.
- Proiect Technician III (Laboratory Technician): 12th Pass with science subjects and 02 years of diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician OR 01 year DMLT with 01 year experience from any recognized organization OR 02 years laboratory experience in Government recognized organisation.
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B): 12th Passed in Science with DOEACC "A" level degree from any recognized institute OR 02 years of experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous PSU or any other recognized organization.
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for NIRT, Chennai Jobs
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview with all educational, experience and other and necessary documents in original and one set of their photo copies at Govt. Medical College, Seminar Hall, Department of Community Medicine, Hamripur, Himachal Pradesh on 24 October 2019.