NHM UP Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission (NHM) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Block Account Manager, Nutritionist/Feeding Demonstrator, Dental Surgeon, Medical Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 October 2019.
A total of 1425 vacancies will be recruited in different departments of State, Divisional and Block Level. Candidates holding Graduation Degree or required qualification can apply to the posts through the online mode. The online application for NHM UP Recruitment 2019 will start from 10 October 2019 and continue till 30 October 2019.
Candidates can check vacancy wise post name, eligibility criteria and other details here by scrolling down.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 10 October 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 October 2019
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Block Account Manager – 86 Posts
- Nutritionist/Feeding Demonstrator -6 Posts
- Dental Surgeon – 19 Posts
- Ayush MO – 46 Posts
- AYUSH MO - Yoga Specialist – 2 Post
- Case Registry Assistant – 58 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist – 32 Posts
- Community Level Psychologist – 300 Posts
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer – 61 Posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 30 Posts
- EYE Donation Counsellor – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NHM UP Recruitment 2019
- Community Level Psychologist – M.A. in Clinical Psychology OR M.A. in Psychology.
- Social Worker - Post-Graduate Degree in Sociology/ Social Work OR Graduate in Sociology/ Social Work with Two Years of Experience as a Social Worker in Public Health.
- STLS-Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor – Candidate must be a Graduate and holding a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Equivalent.
- X-Ray Technician - Intermediate with Diploma in Radiography.
- Medical Officer-Dental - Bachelor Degree in Dental Surgery Recognized from Dental Council of India.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Online Application Link
How to apply for NHM UP Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates will be able to apply to the posts through the online mode from 10 October 2019 and the application window will be opened till 30 October 2019. All candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.