National School of Drama (NSD) Jobs Notification: National School of Drama (NSD) invited applications for the post of LDC & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 August 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 11 August 2017
National School of Drama Vacancy Details
- UDC: 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer (English): 02 Posts
- L.D.C: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC & Other Posts Job
- UDC: Graduate of an Indian University or possessing equivalent qualification.
- Junior Stenographer (English): Matriculate or its equivalent with minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Shorthand and 40 w.p.m in English Typerwriting. Proficiency in English language.
- L.D.C: Higher Secondary or 10 + 2 or any equivalent examination.
- UDC, Junior Stenographer (English): 30 years
- L.D.C: 18-28 years
How to Apply for the National School of Drama LDC & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post online at the official website www.nsd.gov.in on or before 11 August 2017.