Odisha Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Services under Law Department through Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 07 April 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 07 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 07 April 2014
- Last Date for Submitting Hardcopy of Application: 11 April 2014
- Date of Examination: May 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Civil Judges
- Number of Post: 39 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Law Graduate form a recognized university/ institute.
- Age Limit: Minimum age is 23 Years and maximum age in 35 years as on 01 August 2014.
Application Fee: A fee of Rs. 300/- should be submitted by the online challan form (online Pay-in Slip) at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). SC/ ST of Odisha and Physically handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply
The candidates have to submit the online application from 07 March 2014 to 07 April 2014 through the website http://opsconline.gov.in. Take print out of the filled in online application send it along with Fee Challan (OPSC copy) to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-75300. Click to below link for complete details.
Eligible candidates will be selected for the respective post through 03 recruitment round i.e. Preliminary Exam, Main Examination followed by Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted after each round as per their performance in the respective round.