For Class 11 students who want to get precise and comprehensive NCERT Solutions for Chemistry, we are providing here the accurate details for all questions given in Chemistry NCERT book.
NCERT books are written in the most lucid and clear manner that helps to break the complex problems in most efficient way possible. The questions given at the end of a chapter are based on every conceptual topic. Students must solve all these NCERT questions to keep a track of their understanding.
Benefits of solving NCERT exercise questions:
Solving the NCERT exercise problems will help you
- clear all the concepts you learned in a chapter
- familiarise with different types of questions that might be asked in exams
- get enough practice which is key to perform well in exams
Practicing the NCERT questions will assure good results as most of the questions in annual examinations are asked from NCERT textbooks.
CBSE Class 11 Chemistry NCERT Solutions for Chapter- Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques
Here we are providing NCERT solutions for CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 12, Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques. All the questions have been solved in the most appropriate and simple way so as to help students access the right study material for the exam preparation.
Main topics discussed in Class 11 Chemistry chapter- Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques are:
- Tetravalence of carbon: shapes of organic compounds
- Structural representations of organic compounds
- Classification of organic compounds
- Nomenclature of organic compounds
- Isomerism and its types
- Fundamental concepts in organic reaction mechanism
- Fission of a covalent bond
- Nucleophiles and electrophiles
- Electron movement in organic reactions
- Electron displacement effects in covalent bonds
- Inductive effect
- Resonance structure
- Resonance effect
- Electromeric effect (e effect)
- Types of organic reactions and mechanisms
- Methods of purification of organic compounds
- Qualitative analysis of organic compounds
- Detection of carbon and hydrogen
- Detection of other elements
- Quantitative analysis
- Carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, halogens, sulphur, phosphorus and oxygen.
Some of the questions and their solutions from NCERT Solutions for Class 11: Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques, are as follows:
Download all the NCERT solutions for Class 11: Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques, from the following link:
To get more of such important articles for CBSE Class 11, click here.