UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Official Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official Notification for Medical Services Exam 2019. Candidates can apply online for UPSC CMS Exam 2019 from 10 April 2019 to 6 May 2019.
UPSC will recruit candidates for various medical posts through this recruitment exam drive. This exam will be online based which will be held on 21 July 2019. The examination shall be conducted in two parts i.e. Part-I and Part- II. The last date of online application will be 6 May 2019 as per calendar.
For admission to the examination, a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination and should not be blow 32 years of age. Candidates can go through this article to get all the details regarding UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Official Notification.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 10 April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 6 May 2019
- Exam Date: 21 July 2019
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways - 300
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services - 46 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services - 250 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council - 07 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 362 Posts
UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Exam.
Age Limit – below 32 years
Selection Procedure for UPSC CMS 2019
Candidates will be selected through Written Test and Personality Test.
Exam Scheme for UPSC CMS 2019
The examination shall be conducted in two parts i.e. Part-I and Part- II. The first paper will be computer-based in two papers, each paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration. Paper 2 will be a Personality Test carrying 100 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the results of the Computer based examination.
How to apply for UPSC CMS 2019 Official Notification
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 6 May 2019. After submitting the online application, candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.