AAI Recruitment 2019: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications for the post of Apprentice. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 February 2019.
- Last Date of Application: 17 February 2019
AAI Vacancy Details
- Civil (Graduate)-18 Posts
- Civil (Diploma)-17 Posts
- Electrical (Graduate)-13 Posts
- Electrical (Diploma)-12 posts
- Electronics (Graduate)-15 Posts
- Electronics (Diploma)-15 Posts
- Computer Science (Graduate)-15 Posts
- Computer Science (Diploma)-15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Apprenticeship Training Posts- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Age Limit for Apprenticeship Training Posts– 26 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for Apprentice Posts
Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis.
How to Apply for the Airports Authority of India Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 17 February 2019. Candidates can check the official notification link below for more details.