Apply for 71 Nursing Superintendent & Other Posts at Southern Railway
Southern Railway invited applications for the post of Nursing Superintendent & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 August 2018.
Southern Railway Job Notification: Southern Railway invited applications for the post of Nursing Superintendent & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 August 2018.
Last Date of Application: 27 August 2018
Southern Railway Vacancy Details
- Nursing Superintendent: 35 Posts
- Health & Malaria Inspector: 24 Posts
- Haemo Dialysis Technician: 01 Post
- Extension Educator: 01 Post
- Radiographer: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- ECG Technician: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant. Gr.II: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Superintendent & Other Posts Job
- Nursing Superintendent: Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid wife having passed three years course in General nursing and Mid wifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).
- Health & Malaria Inspector: B.Sc having studied Chemistry as main/optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course plus (a) One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary inspector, OR (b) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi”.
- Haemo Dialysis Technician: B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemodialysis or two years satisfactory in house Training / Experience in Haemo - dialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Extension Educator: Graduation in Sociology/Social Work/Community Education disciplines with two year diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
- Radiographer: 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized institution. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- Pharmacist: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948, OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognised university or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948.
- ECG Technician: 10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate /diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.
- Laboratory Assistant. Gr.II: 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognised university.
- Nursing Superintendent: 20 to 40 years
- Health & Malaria Inspector, ECG Technician, Laboratory Assistant. Gr.II: 18 to 33 years
- Haemo Dialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years
- Extension Educator: 22 to 35 years
- Radiographer: 18 to 33 years
- Pharmacist: 20 to 35 years
How to Apply for the Southern Railway Nursing Superintendent & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site at rrcmas.in on or before 27 August 2018.