BARC Hospital Recruitment 2018
BARC Hospital, Mumbai invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior Resident Doctor, Senior Resident Doctor and Resident Medical Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 20 November 2018.
Last Date for Application - 20 November 2018 at 10:00 AM
BARC Vacancy Details
Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer – 11 Posts
- Medicine - 2 Posts
- Surgery - 3 Posts
- Anesthesia - 1 Post
- Obst. Et Gyn. - 1 Post
- Orthopedic - 1 Post
- Radiology - 1 Post
- Ophthalmic - 1 Post
- Paediatrics - 1 Post
(Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor for a period of One year or till the DNB candidate joins. - 9 Posts
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Obst. Et Gynec.) - 2 posts
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Medicine) - 1 post
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Ophthal) - 1 post
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Ortho) - 1 post.
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Pathology) - 1 post
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Radiology) - 3 posts
Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Med.) - 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer and Junior/Senior Resident Posts
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer – MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the concerned specialty. The candidates having Diploma must possess minimum 2 years of Post diploma experience in the specialty concerned.
- Junior Resident Doctor - MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution.
- Sr. Resident Doctor - MBBS degree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized by Medical Council of India or MBBS degree along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor preferably in the requisite discipline.
- Resident Medical Officer - MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2018
The eligible candidates may attend the interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification (Class X, XII, MBBS and Post Graduate Degree -year wise Mark sheet, Degree, Passing and Internship completion certificate etc.),registration and experience certificate, One passport size self photograph at 1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai - 400094 20 November 2018 at 10:00 AM.
Detailed Notification PDF Link:
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs