CBSE Class 10 Topper’s Answer Sheet for Science Paper 2018
Here you will get the answer sheet of CBSE class 10 Science subject topper 2018. Students can view this answer script to get an idea about writing perfect answers in board exams and learn the way to present their answer sheet in the best way to grab more marks in class 10 Science board exam 2019.
All the CBSE Class 10 students who will write their Science exam tomorrow would be searching for tips and tricks followed by toppers to score high in the paper. CBSE, everyyear, releases the answer sheets of highest scorers in major papers of class 10 Board Exams. CBSE publishes these toppers’ answer sheets in the name of ‘Model Answers’. Students can go through the answer sheet of CBSE Class 10 Science topper 2018 to understand how to format their answers in CBSE Exams so as to extract maximum marks.
In this article, we are presenting the scanned copy of the CBSE Class 10 Science Topper 2018. This answer sheet will showcase the strategy followed by the toppers in attempting the paper correctly to secure full marks.
A few random questions from CBSE class 10 Science Question Paper 2018 and their answers by toppers are shown below to give all class 10 students a preview of the criteria to attempt the board exam paper in the best way:
1. A Mendelian experiment consisted of breeding pea plants bearing violet flowers with pea plants bearing white flowers. What will be the result in F1 progeny ?
13. (a) List the factors on which the resistance of a conductor in the shape of a wire depends.
(b) Why are metals good conductors of electricity whereas glass is a bad conductor of electricity? Give reason.
(c) Why are alloys commonly used in electrical heating devices? Give reason.
18. (a) Define excretion.
(b) Name the basic filtration unit present in the kidney.
(c) Draw excretory system in human beings and label the following organs of excretory system which perform following functions:
(i) form urine.
(ii) is a long tube which collects urine from kidney.
(iii) store urine until it is passed out.
18. List the steps of preparation of temporary mount of a leaf peel to observe stomata.
Download the complete answer sheet of CBSE class 10 Science Topper 2018 along with the question paper for the same from the links given below:
What are the main points to be taken from the CBSE toppers’ answer sheets?
While going through the answers written by the toppers in the CBSE board exams, students conduct a deep analysis of the criteria followed by the toppers in presenting their answer sheets in the best possible way. A few significant points to be analysed are:
- Order of attempting various questions
- Word limit followed in writing the answers in different sections carrying different weightage
- Use of figures and key concepts to frame the perfect answers
- Scripting the answers in paragraphs or bulleted points
This way students who are going to appear in CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019, can take the most benefit of the toppers’ answer sheets to excel in their exams.
To get more of such useful articles for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam preparations, click on the following links:
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019: Sample Papers and Marking Schemes of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Syllabus of All Subjects for Board Exam 2019
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2018: Question papers and marking scheme of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019: Exam Pattern and Question Paper Design for All Subjects