Central Railway Recruitment 2019, Walk-in-Interview for 42 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
Central Railway is hiring for Staff Nurse and Other Posts. Check her application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, etc.
Central Railway Jobs 2019: Central Railway invited applications for the recruitment of Para-Medical categories in Group ‘C’ (Staff Nurse, Dialysis Technician and Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist) Posts. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 27, 28 and 29 May 2019.
- Dialysis Technician – 27 May 2019 (Monday) from 10:00 AM to 01:30 PM
- Staff Nurse - 28 May 2019 (Tuesday) from 10:00 AM to 01:30 PM
- Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist - 29 May 2019 (Wednesday) from 10:00 AM to 01:30 PM
Central Railway Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse – 34 Posts
- Dialysis Technician – 7 Posts
- Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- Staff Nurse – Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Dialysis Technician – B.Sc and Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) Two years satisfactory inhouse training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist – B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Theraphy. 2 years experience in the related field
- Staff Nurse – 20-40 years
- Dialysis Technician – 20-33 years
- Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist – 18-33 years
Relaxation for SC/ST candidate as per Government of India notification
How to Apply for Central Railway Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates may walk in for the interview at RECRUITMENT SECTION, Central Railway, Personnel Branch, Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001 scheduled date and time.