Delhi Police Job Notification: Delhi Police has invited applications for the post of Constables (Executive). Eligible male/female candidates, who are natives of Meghalaya having Permanent Residential Certificate of Meghalaya, can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 31 October 2018.
Last Date of Application -31 October 2018
Delhi Police Vacancy Details
- Constables (Executive) Male: 44Posts
- Constables (Executive) Female: 21Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Constables (Executive) Posts Job
- Candidates should be 12th passed from a recognized Board.
- 11th Pass for Delhi Police Wards.
- Constables (Executive) Male -18 to 21 years (Relaxation as per govt. rules)
- Constables (Executive) Female - 18 to 25 years (Relaxation as per govt. rules)
Pay Scale for Delhi Police Constables (Executive) Posts
- PB-1 Rs. 5200 - 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Level-3 of Pay Matrix as revised after 7th CPC) and other allowances as admissible.
Constables (Executive) Male
- Height -165 cm
- Chest - 76cm-80cm
Constables (Executive) Female
- Height -155 cm
Selection Criteria for Delhi Police Constables (Executive) Posts Job
The shortlisted candidates will be called for Physical Endurance & Measurement Test. The qualified candidates of PE & MT will be put through written test of one and half hour duration which will carry 100 marks.The final merit list of the selected candidates will be made on the basis of overall marks secured in the written test.
How to Apply for Delhi Police Constables Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to “Chairman Recruitment Board: Delhi Police, Post Bag No. 14 Shillong GPO, PS ShillongSadar, Distt. East Khasi Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya” on or before 31 October 2018.
Application Feefor Delhi Police Constables Jobs:
A Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- shall be attached as fee in favor of DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi (payable at Delhi) which should be valid for 6 months. The applicant also has the option of depositing Rs 300/- in cash at the time of submission of application form. The Examination fee is exempted for women and SC/ST candidates.