Eastern Railway Jobs 2019: Eastern Railway, Kolkata invited applications for Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 20 and 21 June 2019.
Walk-in-Interview - 20 and 21 June 2019 at 10:00 am
Eastern Railway Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 72
- Nursing Superintendent – 41 Posts
- Pharmacist – 5 Posts
- Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 10 Posts
- Radiographer – 2 Posts
- Ophthalmic Tech cum Optician – 1 Post
- Perfusionist – 1 Post
- H&MI – 6 Posts
- Optometrist – 1 Post
- Haemodialysis Technician – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist and Other Posts
- Nursing Superintendent – Certificate as registered & Midwife having past 3 years course in general nursing and midwifery from a school Of Nursing Or Other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council Or B.Sc Nursing Course.
- Pharmacist – 10+2 and 2 years diploma
- Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 10+2 with Science + Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) from recognnized institution
- Radiographer – 10+2 Or equivalent examination passed with science subject from a recognized Board and Radiographer/X.Ray Technologist course of minimum one year duration (including in field training in diagnostic radiology passed from a recognized institution
- Ophthalmic Tech cum Optician – Degree course in Ophthalmic
- Perfusionist – Degree in Science with 2 years experience
- H&MI/Optometrist /Haemodialysis Technician – B.Sc and Diploma
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can walk in for the interview at Ground Floor of G-5 Building at B.RSingh Hospital. Parikshit Roy lane. Sealdah. Kolkata-14 , on scheduled date and time.