Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Jobs Notification: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications for the post of Junior Resident and Senior Resident. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 17 and 18 May 2018.
- Interview Date: 17 and 18 May 2018
ESIC Chennai Vacancy Details
- Junior Resident Clinical - 11 Posts
- Junior Resident Non- Clinical Tutor – 5 Posts
- Senior Resident - 7 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident and Senior Resident Posts
- Junior Resident Clinical/Junior Resident Non- Clinical Tutor – MBBS Degree from MCI Recognized Medical College; should have registered with MCI or State Medical Council.
- Senior Resident - MBBS from a recognized Medical college; Qualifications and Experience as per Teachers Eligibility Criteria available in MCI website for MD/MS and DNB.
How to Apply for ESIC Chennai Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 17 and 18 May 2018 at ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR Model Hospital Ashok Pillar Road, KK Nagar, Chennai – 60007 along with the documents.