ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2019: Employee ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Faridabad, Haryana invited applications for the post of Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 10 April 2019.
Advertisement No. : 12
Walk-in-Interview -10 April 2019
ESIC Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident – 19 Posts
- Sr. Residents against GDMO – 23 Posts
- Junior Resident – 4 Posts
- Tutors – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor Posts
- Senior Resident-MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized University.
- Sr. Residents against GDMO – PG Degree or diploma in concerned speciality or 2 yrs exp. after MBBS out of which 1 yr in the concerned speciality. For I.C.U., PG Degree/ Diploma in medicine or Anesyhesia or 2 yr exp. after MBBS out of which 1 yr in the concerned speciality
- Junior Resident- MBBS from recognized University should be registered with MCI
- Tutors- A recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Age Limit for Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor Posts
- Senior Resident-35 years
- Junior Resident-30 Years
- Tutors-30 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the ESIC Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and walk-in-Interview on 10 April 2019 at 09:00 AM at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad.