ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
ESIC Jobs Notification: ESIC Medical Education Institutions, Hospitals and Dispensaries, Maharashtra invited application for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can send the online application on or before 21 January 2019.
Last Date of Online Application - 21 January 2019
ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy Details
ESIC Hospital: 159 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 102 Posts
- Occupational Therapist – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist - 2 Posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – 35 Posts
- ECG Technician - 4 Posts
- OT Assistant - 12 Posts
- Lab Assistant - 2 Posts
- Dental Hygienist – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- Dental Hygienist -Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized University or equivalent and Diploma in Dental Hygienist from a Central Govt./State government I AICTE recognized University or equivalent.
- Staff Nurse - Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent Qualification for male nurse
- Occupational Therapist - 10+2/Sr. Secondary with Science and three years Degree course or Diploma Training Course in Occupational Therapist from a Central Govt/State Govt/AICTE recognized the institution
- Physiotherapist - 10+2/ Sr. Secondary with Science and Three years Degree Course or Diploma Training Course in Physiotherapy from a Central Govt/State Govt/ AICTE recognized Institution.
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) - Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948.
- ECG Technician - Science Graduate preferably with one year experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution OR Sr. Secondary /10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with three years experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution.
- OT Assistant - Senior Secondary / 10+2 with Science or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board with one year Experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital
- Lab Assistant - Senior Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE.
How to Apply for ESIC Maharashtra Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. on or before 21 January 2019.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs