ESIC Medical Posts Job 2018
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Hyderabad Job Notification: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Hyderabad invited applications for the post of Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor, at ESIC Medical College, Full Time/Part Time Specialists. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 May 2018.
Last Date of Application: 16 May 2018
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Medical College Vacancy Details
- ESIC Medical College: 38 Posts
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital: 19 Posts
- ESIC Medical College Hospital: 07 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Posts Job
- Senior Residents (For Medical College): MBBS from Medical Institution recognised by MCI.
- Junior Residents and Tutors (For Medical College): MBBS degree from MCI recognized Medical college. MBBS Degree from MCI recognized Medical college.
- Full Time/Part Time Super Specialist (For Medical College Hospital): PG Degree with minimum 03 (Three) years experience after obtaining PG Degree or PG Diploma with minimum 05 (five) years experience after obtaining Diploma in respective specialty.
- Senior Residents (For ESIC Super Specialty Hospital): PG in respective speciality or PG Diploma in the respective speciality with 1 (one) year experience.
- Senior Residents: 37 Years
- Junior Residents & Tutors: 30 Years
- Full Time/Part Time Specialist: 45/ 64 Years
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for the ESIC Medical College Medical Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site at http://www.esicmchyd.ac.in/ on or before 16 May 2018.