GAIL (India) Limited
GAIL (India) Limited is looking for Graduate Engineers as Executive Trainee through GATE 2019 Score. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official webiste www.gailonline.com indicating GATE-2019 Registration Number from 12 February 2019 to 13 March 2019.
- Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2019 Registration Number - 12 February 2019
- Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates - 13 March 2019
- GATE 2019 Exam Date – 02, 03, 09 and 10 February 2019
- GATE 2019 Result Date – 16 March 2019 till 06:00 PM
GAIL GATE 2019 Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engineering) - 15 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation Engineering) - 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL GATE 2019 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engineering) - Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation Engineering) -Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks
How to Apply for GAIL GATE 2019 Posts
The Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format through official webiste www.gailonline.com indicating GATE-2019 Registration Number from 12 February 2019 to 13 March 2019.
Download Detailed Notification
Online Application Link
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs