Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE) invited applications for recruitment to 10 posts of Professor, Associate Professor & Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 08 June 2017.
Notification Details: GIPE-ADVT-MAY 2017
Last Date of Application : 08 June 2017
GIPE, Pune Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 10
- Professor : 02 Posts
- Associate Professor : 04 Posts
- Research Associate : 01 Post
- Assistant Professor : 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GIPE, Pune Posts 2017
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Professor : An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in Economics and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/national level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Associate Professor : For Associate Professor (Economics): Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in Economics. For Associate Professor (Rural Sociology): Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in Sociology. Master’s Degree in Economics with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
- Research Associate : Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in Economics. Desirable: Evidence of independent research work and good working knowledge of computer software packages and applications. Candidates should be willing to work in rural areas.
- Assistant Professor : For Assistant Professor (Economics): Good academic record, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at Master’s Degree in Economics from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
For complete details regarding the minimum educational qualifications required post wise the desirous candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully. The notification is available below.
Selection Process for GIPE, Pune Posts
The selections for these posts will be made based on the academic history of the applicant i.e. his/ her NET score and other qualifications followed by an Interview. The aspiring candidates should read the notification for more details.
How to Apply for GIPE, Pune Posts:
Candidates are required to download the prescribed Application Form from www.gipe.ac.in and submit the form duly filled in, along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs 250/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune. The Application Form duly filled in should reach the Institute on or before June 8, 2017.
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams