Gujarat National Law University Jobs Notification: Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has invited applications for 04 Faculty posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 04 May 2019.
Advertisement No.: GNLU/RP-02/2019; Date: 14 April 2019
Last Date of Submission of Application: 04 May 2019
Faculty Seminar and Personal Interview: 14 May 2019
Gujarat National Law University Vacancy Details
- Professor of Law-02
- Associate Professor of Law-02
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
Professor of Law
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria of UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
Associate Professor of Law-
- A Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline. A Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria of UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018
- Check the notification for details of educational qualification for the posts.
Faculty Seminar: All the shortlisted candidates will be required to give a seminar on any topic/theme of his/her choice in the relevant area (Law) for 15-20 Minutes.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates in Faculty Seminar will be invited for the personal interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://www.gnlu.ac.in or from the link given below and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the “The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba-Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382007. The last date of receipt of application is 4 th May 2019