HAL Ground Instructor & Other Posts 2018
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Job Notification: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invited applications for the post of Ground Instructor & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 August 2018.
Last Date of Application: 06 August 2018
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vacancy Details
- Chief Flying Instructor: 01 Post
- Deputy Chief Flying Instructor: 01 Post
- Flying Instructor: 02 Posts
- Chief Ground Instructor: 01 Post
- Ground Instructor: 03 Posts
- AME (A&C: 01 Post
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- BAMEC/BAMEL Holder: 01 Post
- Technical Tradesman (Helicopter): 01 Post
- Assistant (IMM / Methods / Progress): 01 Post
- Flight Dispatcher/Clerk: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Ground Instructor & Other Posts Job
- Chief Flying Instructor: CHPL/ATPL(H) licences, FRTO, Instrument rating(current),FIR(H) (current)
- Deputy Chief Flying Instructor: CHPL/ATPL(H) licences, FRTO, Instrument rating(Current)
- Flying Instructor: CHPL/ATPL(H) with FIR(H)/ AFIR(H) and currency in instructional flying of 20 hours within last 6 months.
- Chief Ground Instructor: A Ground Instructor having two years teaching experience with FTO/ Defence Aviation Training Organisation/Airports Authority of India Aviation training organization within last 10 years.
- AME (A&C: Licensed AME with Rotary Wing and Jet and / or Piston Engine.
- Administrative Officer: Graduate with Management Degree (MBA/MSW with HR as one ofthe specialization).
- BAMEC/BAMEL Holder: Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Certificate Issued by DGCA in Category RA,JE and / or PE OR Passed on modules 3,6,7,8,9,10,12,15 and or 16,17of CAR 66.
- Technical Tradesman (Helicopter): 10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
- Assistant (IMM / Methods / Progress): Ex-service man with logistic background /Equipement Asst/supply trades with 10 + 2 or equivalent qualification OR AME Course completion from approved DGCA training Institute
- Flight Dispatcher/Clerk: Graduate with Knowledge of ATC operations and flight operations.
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
How to Apply for the HAL Ground Instructor & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Deputy General Manager(HR), HAL-Helicopter Division, P.B.No-1790, Vimanapura Post,Bangalore-560017, Karnataka on or before 06 August 2018.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: India an Overview