Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invited applications for the recruitment of Engineers for the post of Officers ‘Grade A’ through GATE-2019. EEligible candidates can apply for for the posts through official webiste 15 January to 15 Februrary 2019.
- Starting Date of Online Application - 15 January 2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 15 February 2019
- GATE 2019 Admit Card will be available on the Online Application Portal – 04 January 2019
- GATE 2019 Exam Date – 02, 03, 09 and 10 February 2019
- GATE 2019 Result Date – 16 March 2019
HPCL GATE 2019 Vacancy Details
· Officers ‘Grade A’
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL GATE 2019
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidate should possess Full Time B.E/B.Tech.in concerned discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
How to Apply for HPCL GATE 2019
The candidates will receive their GATE-2019 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum online. The relevant link will be made available from 15 January 2019 on www.hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/ or under ‘Current Openings’ of Careers section on www.hindustanpetroleum.com. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 15 January 2019 to 15 February 2019