Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Job Notification: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invited applications for the post of Law Officer & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2018.
Last Date of Application: 31 August 2018
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
- Law Officer: 04 Posts
- Sports Officer (Management)/ Sports Assistant (NonManagement): 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Law Officer & Other Posts Job
- Law Officer: 3-year full time course in law after graduation or 5 year course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. Candidates scoring minimum 60% in aggregate of all the semesters/years (55% for SC, ST & PWD candidates) in the qualifying degree (as applicable) are only eligible to apply. Qualification should be obtained only through full time regular course from a recognized University/Institute.
- Sports Officer (Management): Graduate in any Discipline with 50 % marks (aggregate).
- Sports Assistant (Non Management): Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50 % marks.·
- Law Officer: 26 years of age
- Sports Officer (Management)/ Sports Assistant (Non Management): 18 to 25 years of age
Pay Scale for Law Officer & Other Posts
- Law Officer: S/G(A): Scale of Pay: Rs60000-Rs180000
- Sports Officer (Management)/ Sports Assistant (NonManagement): S/G(A): Scale of Pay: Rs60000- Rs180000 S/G(M10): Scale of Pay: Rs13920-Rs40680
How to Apply for the HPCL Law Officer & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of HPCL at http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/ and apply for the post on or before 31 August 2018.