HPCL Project Associate and Other Jobs
HPCL Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Associate and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2018.
- Last date for submitting applications: 31 August 2018
HPCL Vacancy Details
- Research Associates
- Project Associates
- Fire & Safety Officer – 11 Posts
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate and Other Posts
- Research Associates-Candidates having PhD degree in the concerned subject can apply for the post.
- Project Associates- candidates with B. Sc/ M.Sc in Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-technology, Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology/ Petroleum Refining can apply.
- Fire & Safety Officer – Full-time regular BE/ B Tech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University.
- Medical Officer – MBBS course (As per IMC Act-1956) and Registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India and Three-month Certificate course.
Age Limit for Project Associate and Other Posts
- Research Associates – 32 years
- Project Associates- 28 years
- Fire & Safety Officer – 27 years
- Medical Officer – 30 years
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
How to apply for HPCL Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 31 August 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application.
Download Official PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge