HPCL Research Associate Posts 2018
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Job Notification: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invited applications for the post of Research Associate. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2018.
- Opening Date of Application: 30 July 2018
- Last Date of Application: 31 August 2018
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate Job
- PhD – Chemistry: Candidate with research experience in the synthesis and characterization of Polymers and Ziegler type catalyst are desirable. Candidate with research experience in the areas of energy storage, Lithium Ion batteries, flow cells, fuel cells etc., are desirable.
- PhD- Chemical Engineering/M.Tech Chemical Engineering: PhD Chemical engineering preferable in the following areas: Separation Processes. (Adsorption/Extraction/Absorption/Membranes) Catalytic Processes. Modelling & Simulation Refining Processes.
- MTech- Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering: Minimum 1-year post M Tech relevant work experience in related areas.
- PhD - Bio Science/Biotechnology: PhD in Bio-Sciences /Biotechnology.
32 Years or below
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
How to Apply for the HPCL Research Associate Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of HPCL at http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/ and apply before 31 August 2018.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge