Law Officer Jobs 2018
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Jobs Notification: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited applications for the post of Assistant District Attorney, Law Officer and Lecturer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 May 2018
HPPSC Vacancy Details
- Law Officer – 6 Posts
- Assistant District Attorney – 24 Posts
- Lecturer - 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant District Attorney, Law Officer and Lecturer Posts
- Law Officer – Professional degree in Law or its equivalent from any recognized University.
- Assistant District Attorney – Professional degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Lecturer - Master Degree in Sanskrit subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized Indian University or any equivalent degree; M. Phil. (Sanskrit) or Ph.D. degree or equivalent degree from any recognized University.
Age Limit for Assistant District Attorney, Law Officer and Lecturer Posts
- Law Officer – Between 18 and 45 years
- Assistant District Attorney – 35 years and below
- Lecturer - 45 years and below
Also Visit: GK for State PCS
How to Apply for HPPSC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 21 May 2018.
Application Fee for Assistant District Attorney, Law Officer and Lecturer Posts
- General- Rs. 400/-
- S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P – Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P. – No Fee