IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Technician, Senior Research Fellow and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 8 April 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 8 April 2019
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Project Officer - Technical – 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellowship - Technical – 1 Post
- Research Associate - Research – 1 Post
- Office Assistant - Adm & Accts – 1 Post
- Technician - Technical – 1 Post
- Senior Technician - Technical– 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship - Research– 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, SRF, Technician and Other Posts
- Project Officer - Technical – B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with at least 1 year job experience in area of machine design.
- Junior Research Fellowship - Technical – B.Tech with valid GATE/NET score OR M.Tech in Electronics, Electrical Engineering.
- Research Associate - Research – Ph. D and M. Tech. in Engineering and B. Tech. in Chemical Engineering/ Polymer Science & Technology.
- Office Assistant - Adm & Accts – Graduate in any discipline with relevant experience.
- Technician - Technical – 2 years ITI course (with successful completion of apprenticeship) with trades in Mechanic Machine Tool/ CNC/ Fitting/ Welding/ Machinist/ Electrical/ Electronics.
- Senior Technician - Technical– 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a reputed organization.
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship - Research– M.Tech in Mechanical Engg/ Production Engg./Manufacturing Science/ Design/ Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.
How to apply for IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 15 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.