Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of “Deputy Registrar” and “Hindi Officer”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 16 March 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 March 2015.
Details of Posts
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Hindi Officer: 01 Post
Possess Master’s Degree in the relevant field from the recognized University or Institution the relevant post- qualification research experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Not exceeding 45 years.
- For Post 2: Not exceeding 35 years.
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply on plain paper with complete details of Bio- data along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photographs, one should affix on the application form (if reqd.) and Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Assistant Registrar (Recruitment), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee – 247 667” on or before 16 March 2015.