Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Eastern Region has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Operator. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 7 July 2018.
Advt. No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/REC/2018/2
- Commencement of submission of online application: 16 June 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 7 July 2018
- Tentative date for written test: 5 August 2018
- Tentative date for uploading of result of written test: 25 August 2018
- Tentative date of uploading Final List of selected candidates: 30 September 2018
IOCL Vacancy Details
- Junior Operator: 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Operator Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed 12th from a recognized board with 45% Marks and should have a valid driving license.
Selection Process for Junior Operator Posts
Selection Process will comprise of written test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test.
How to apply for IOCL Junior Operator Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 7 July 2018.