Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) published recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice for its Operating Locations in States of South India. Eligible candidates can apply online for the post in the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2018.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application - 21 September 2018
IOCL Vacancy Details
Apprentice- 344 Posts
- Technical Trade Apprentice - 150 Posts
- Non-Technical Trade Apprentice (Accountant) - 100 Posts
- Technician Apprentice - 94 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technical Trade Apprentice - 10th Passed and 2 years full time ITI in Electrician/ Fitter/ Mechanist/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electronic Mechanic trade.
- Non-Technical Trade Apprentice (Accountant) - Graduation in any discipline scoring 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- Technician Apprentice - Engineering Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation
Selection Procedure for Apprentice Posts
The Selection process will consist of Objective Type Written test , Skill Test & Personal interview.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Posts 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website https://www.iocl.com/on or before 21 September 2018.