Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited online applications for the post of Engineer, Research Officer and Assistant Officer Posts through GATE 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the postsin the prescribed format on or before 10 February 2019.
- GATE 2019 Application form will available from – 01 September 2018
- Last date for submitting GATE 2019 Application form – 01 October 2018
- GATE 2019 Admit card will available - 04 January 2019
- Last Date of Submitting Application at NPCIL - 10 February 2019
IOCL GATE 2019 Vacancy Details
- Engineers/Officers (Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering)
- Research Officers – 12 Posts
- Assistant Officers
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL GATE 2019 Posts
- Engineers/Officers - B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in relevant discipline
- Research Officers- M.E./M.Tech or Equivalent in relevant discipline
- Assistant Officer - M.Sc in Chemistry with minimum 2 years of experience
Stenography Skill Test: Know Full Mistakes & Half Mistakes in Hindi <
Selection Processfor IOCL GATE 2019 Posts
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in the corresponding papers of GATE 2019
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2019 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
- Final Merit will be prepared based on GATE-2019 score and scores obtained by the candidates in GD/GT and PI taken together..
How to Apply for IOCL GATE 2019 Posts Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply online at IOCL website (www.iocl.com) with details of their GATE 2019 Registration Number and other required information through from 04 January 2019 to 10 February 2018
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs