Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Jobs Notification: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for the post of Junior Operator Grade I. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 June 2018.
Advertisement No.: IOCL/MKTG/SR/REC/2018/1-Phase-II
- Opening Date of Application: 26 May 2018
- Last Date of Application: 16 June 2018
- Tentative date for written test: 15 July 2018
- Tentative date for uploading the result of shortlisted candidates of the written test- 30 July 2018
- Tentative date for SPPT- 16 to 18 Aug 2018
- Tentative date of upload of Final Result – 30 Sept 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
- Junior Operator Grade I- 58 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Operator Grade I Posts
- Junior Operator Grade I- Matric with 2 year’s ITI in any of the following trade: Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Electrician, Machinist, Fitter.
- Junior Operator Grade I (Aviation)- High Secondary with minimum 45% with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Age Limit for Junior Operator Grade I PostJob -18-26 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 16 June 2018.
Application Fee for Junior Operator Grade I PostJob-Rs.150/-