Indian Space Research Organization, SDSC, Sriharikota invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’, Medical Officer ‘SC’ and Medical Officer ‘SD’ in various departments. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online only on or before 23 March 2018.
Advertisement No.: SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2018
• Opening Date of online Application Forms: 3 March 2018
• Closing Date of online Application Forms: 23 March 2018
• Last date for receipt of application forms: 2 April 2018
ISRO SDSC, Sriharikota Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Chemical Engineering): 10 posts
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Quality Engineering and Management): 1 post
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Thermal Engineering): 2 posts
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Machine Design): 1 post
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Industrial Engineering): 2 posts
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Industrial Safety): 4 posts
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Structural Engineering): 1 post
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (M.Sc. Organic/ Analytical Chemistry): 2 posts
• Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Chemical Engineering): 1 post
• Medical Officer ‘SC’/‘SD’ (Orthopaedics): 1 post
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist/Engineer & Medical Officer post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
M.E/M.Tech or equivalent post graduate degree in Quality Engineering & Management/Thermal Engineering/Machine Design/Industrial Engineering/Industrial Safety/Structural Engineering/Chemical Engineering, MSc Organic/Analytical Chemistry, M.B.B.S and Diploma/M.D/DNB in Orthopaedics.
Selection Process for Scientist/Engineer & Medical Officer post:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for Scientist/Engineer & Medical Officer post:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online from the website at http://www.shar.gov.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section, Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, SRIHARIKOTA-524124, SPSR Nellore Dist, AP on or before 2 April 2018.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
DMSRDE Recruitment 2018 for 3 JRF and Research Associateship Posts
TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 for Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow Posts
Annamalai University Recruitment 2018 for 09 Technical Fellow, Research Associate and Other Posts
Panjab University Recruitment 2018 for 05 Assistant Professor Posts