JNU Jobs Notification: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) invited applications for the post of Research Associate, Project Senior Research Fellow and Project Junior Research Fellow Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 06 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 06 May 2017
JNU Vacancy Details
- Research Associate (Metabolic engineering/Computational Biologist) - 01
- Project SRF (Network model building/Systems biology integration) - 01
- Project JRF (Programming & data integration) - 01
Eligibility Criteria for RA, JRF & SRF Posts
- Research Associate (Metabolic engineering/Computational Biologist): PhD in Bioinformatics /Mathematics/Computer Science with experience in analyzing high throughput omics-based data/Analysis of Network Biology/Chemo informatics/Computational Biology related Software development. Published paper in the field is a must to prove the experience. Special consideration will be given if have experience in Industry, teaching & product development.
- Project SRF (Network model building/Systems biology integration): M.Tech in Computational Biology with project experience or Masters / B.Tech in Basic Sciences with at least 2yrs of research experience in Bioinformatics/Mathematical Model building using Computational Biology tools & related Database / Network analysis etc. For M.Sc/B.Tech, Published paper in peer-reviewed Journal whereas for M.Tech, the degree obtained in computational biology is a must.
- Project JRF (Programming & data integration): M.Tech in Computational Biology with project experience or B.Tech in Computer Science with at least project experience related to Database /portal building & maintenance, high throughput data handling and experience in Cloud computing, Data analysis etc.
How to Apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University RA, JRF & SRF Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by sending an application form in the prescribed format along with required documents to the Prof Indira Ghosh, room #12, Project Investigator, (CCPM), School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 in an enveloped superscribed with the position applied for by post or sending their CV to the email with Position Applied for as Subject to the email@example.com on or before 06 May 2017.