Karnataka Court Recruitment 2019, 16 Vacancies for Stenographer Posts
Karnataka Court is hiring for Stenographer Posts. Check Details Here
Karnataka Court Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Karwar Court invited applications for the recruitment of Stenographer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official webiste on or before 24 April 2019.
Last Date for Submitting Application - 24 April 2019
Karnataka Court Vacancy Details:
Stenographer - 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination
- Senior Typewriting and Senior Shorthand examinations both in Kannada and English language conducted by the Department of Public Instructions or equivalent examination.
- General Merit GM, Candidates Age- 18 to 35 Years
- Cat-2A, Cat-2B,Cat-3A,Cat-3B, Candidates Age - 18 to 35 Years
- SC/ST Category-I Candidates Age - 18 to 40 Years
How to Apply for Karnataka Court Jobs 2019
Applications along with the relevant self attested documents should be addressed to the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru on or before 24 April 2019.