MoEF & CC Jobs Notification: Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change (MoEF & CC) New Delhi has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Law Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 13 January 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 13 January 2019
MoEF & CC Vacancy Details
- Law Officer – 1 Post
- Coastal Officer – 2 Posts
- Project Analyst – 1 Post
- Coastal Coordinator – 3 Posts
- Accountant – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
- Clerk cum Typist– 1 Post
- Office Boy / Driver – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Law Officer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate in the concerned subject from a recognized university.
Salary for Law Officer and Other Posts
- Law Officer/Coastal Officer/Project Analyst – 50, 000/-
- Coastal Coordinator/ Stenographer - Rs. 15,000/-
- Accountant/Office Boy/Driver – 20, 000/-
- Data Entry Operator – 12, 000/-
- Clerk cum Typist – 25, 000/-
How to apply for MoEF & CC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can submit their resume and certificates on firstname.lastname@example.org till 13 January 2019. Candidates can check the further details by clicking on the below link.