NADA Job Notification: National Anti Doping Agency (NADA), under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, New Delhi has invited applications for the posts of Law Officer, Investigator and other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format so as to reach to the office on or before 31st March, 2019
Last Date of Application: 31st March, 2019.
National Anti Doping Agency (NADA), New Delhi Vacancy Details:
- Law Officer
- Regional Coordinators
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Law Officer: Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institution with 08 years experience in dealing with legal matters in Government/Public Sector/Autonomous Bodies etc. Proficiency in Computer skills
- Investigator: Serving/Retd. Officer of Central Investigation/Intelligence Agency not below the rank of Inspector with at least 5 years of experience of investigation.
- Regional Coordinators: MD in Medicine/Pathology/Pharmacology/Sports Medicine/Biochemistry from recognized University/college/institutes. Working in any Central/ State govt. University/College/ Hospital.
- Law Officer: Rs 75000/-
- Investigator: Rs. 40000/-
- Regional Coordinators : Rs. 25000/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can submit their applications on plain paper accompanied with attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph duly pasted and attested on the application form to- Director General, National Anti Doping Agency, Hall No. 104, First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi-110003 on or before 31 March 2019.