North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong invited applications for Research Scientist-II (Medical), Research Scientist-I (Medical), Research Scientist-I (Non Medical), Research Assistant, Lab. Technician, Senior Research Fellow and Lab. Attendant Posts purely on temporary and contract basis. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in interview along with other necessary documents on 18 June 2015.
Date of Walk-in Interview: 18 June 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Post:
- Research Scientist-II (Medical)- 01 Post
- Research Scientist-I (Medical)- 01 Post
- Research Scientist-I (Non Medical)- 01 Post
- Research Assistant- 02 Posts
- Lab. Technician- 04 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)- 01 Post
- Lab. Attendant- 01 Post
- Research Scientist-II (Medical) - Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in Medical Microbiology/Pathology/Biochemistry with one year R&D/Teaching experience.
- Research Scientist-I (Medical) - MBBS/BDS/B.V.Sc. & AH recognized by MCI/DCI/VCI respectively with one year experience. Preferences will be given to the candidates with working experience in the field of Microbiology/Molecular Biology.
- Research Scientist-I (Non Medical)- B. Tech. Degree in Bio Engineering subjects with six years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after B.Tech. Degree.
- Research Assistant- Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject i.e. Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology from a recognized University.
- Lab. Technician- B.Sc. with one year Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology from Govt. Institute.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)- Postgraduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification with two years of research experience
- Lab. Attendant- 10th Pass / High School / Matric / Equivalent with desirable working experience
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in interview along with other necessary documents on 18 June 2015.